바울학교를 마치며

2011.06.30 10:14

박서영 조회 수:7260

After doing 바울학교, I had many thoughts & feelings toward the Holy Spirit and God. In the beginning of this discipleship training, i had a few problems. The main problem was that i didn't feel anything after reading the Bible and doing the QT. This had concerned me so i decided to try harder. After doing QT over and over again, i felt many things toward the Bible. So now, since this discipleship training is done, I have made an important decision. I am going to preach God's word just like Paul has done. I used to be embarrassed of preaching, but now since i have read what Paul and Stephen and Peter had done, i feel like i should be doing the same. I feel that i should put God first and do what he tells me until i have accomplished that. I also have made a decision to have faith in God and to rejoice Him, just like how Stephen did, before he died. I don't have the strongest faith towards God so i'm going to work on that. So, overall, the decisions i have made include, preaching God's word, putting God first instead of myself, friends,etc. and to have strong faith in Him.

Thank-you 전도사님.
Thank you for helping me become a better disciple towards God and thank you for helping and understanding me.
Without this, i wouldn't have felt what i feel now about God!